MLS# 3931252 is a $35,200 home on a 5.00 acre lot.
Tucked into a most beautiful location in the "Wet Mountain Range" in the "South Central Colorado Rocky Mountains", you will find 5 gentle acres surrounded by forested mountains blessed with wildflower covered grassy meadows with a newly drilled excellent well of pure sweet water taken from deep down in the Earth (submersible pump installed, well construction & pump installation cost = $17,000-approx.). Perc test and Septic Sewer System Permit are already completed and paid for ($1500 value). Phone line and underground electric power are in the vicinity. Are you ready to build? The land is ready to be built on! Enjoy the seclusion of the vibrant Forest covering 75% of the mountain terrain. Build your home in the Evergreen/blue Native Colorado Forest bordered by serene meadowland on the remaining 25% of this noble ground. Live in a location close to fishing, hunting, hiking, skiing, boating, climbing, rafting and close to the convenient amenities of of cities an towns in all directions.
|# Parking Spaces||2|
Not In HOA
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange (IDX) program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORAD®. Real estate listings held by brokers other than K Realty are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified. Data last updated 03/17/2018 at 04:21pm MDT. All measurements and all calculations of area are approximate. Information provided by Seller/Other sources, not verified by Broker. All interested persons should independently verify accuracy of information. See full DMCA disclaimer